Recruiting: Sales Administrator (closed)
UPDATE: This role has now closed.
We currently have a vacancy available to join our Customer Services team, where our core value of ‘our customers come first’ is championed. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to start or develop a career in the wine trade.
Ellis Wines are an independent, family run, specialist wine merchant based near Twickenham, Middx. Representing award winning producers from around the world, we supply to a diverse customer base in the hospitality sector in London and across the country.
Location: Hanworth, Middlesex
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
Reporting to the Customer Services manager, this full time role will include:
- Taking and processing customer orders.
- Communicating with our customers, resolving queries.
- Sales support to members of the sales team.
- Ad hoc projects.
You will be a primary point of contact for our customers, so we are looking for candidates with a ‘hands on, can do attitude’ and a passion for customer service.
You will need to be able to provide evidence and demonstrate:
- Your core value of customer service matches ours.
- Good telephone manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and communication skills, along with strong skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- WSET Level 2 or above would be desirable, but a willingness to learn is a prerequisite.