Our Producers: The extended members of our family
Our buying team travel the globe to source new and exciting wines. They are continually seeking out previously undiscovered regions whose producers have been keeping their sublime wines a secret.
We think of our producers like extended members of our family. For the most part, they are like minded families who share our ethical values and partnership philosophy and to whom quality and consistency of product is key.
To ensure the best quality, our buying team; Matthew Cooper and Megan Clarke, taste many thousands of wines per year from our current selection as well as researching for new producers.
Our extensive wine list offers over one thousand wines from all over the globe. So, whether you are looking for an iconic Claret or Burgundy, niche wines from more remote corners of the winemaking world or house wines, we have what you need.
Quality is key:
We are certified by the Soil Associationas an organic wine importer and favour wines made with organic and biodynamic principles. When sourcing wines we think about the following:
- Partners who we can trustand share our values
- Partners to whom quality andconsistency of product is key
- Partners who exhibit the ambition to further develop sustainable policies
- We look to source wines which arevegan and vegetarian friendly
- Partners who value our customers as much as we do
- Buying the best wine at the best prices to deliver the best value to our customers