Olianas winery was founded in 2005 by Stefano Casadei, a Tuscan entrepreneur, agronomist and winemaker that felt in love for the area. The winery is located one hour from Cagliari, the capital of the island, in the region of Sarcidano, a region forever dedicated to farming, winemaking and shepherding and surrounded by Nuraghes (megalithic edifice found in Sardinia developed during the Nuragic Age between 1900 and 730 B. C.). Beautiful landscape, biodynamic agriculture, hand harvest, natural fermentation with indigenous yeasts, fermentation and age of mostly of the wines in the Amphoras (Terracotta jars), minimum intervention in the elaboration of the wines and BioIntegrale philosophy are the main pillars of Olianas wines.
* Olianas is a Sardinian surname
* We work with horses to plough the soil, avoiding the use of tractors, helping the health of the soil
* The main varieties cultivated in the winery are Cannonau and Vermentino
* Olianas is part of Famiglia Casadei, a group of three wineries in Italy
* Tenuta Olianas is the only winery in Sardinia certified Demeter
* 70% of the energy used in the elaboration of the wines comes from solar panels
* We use the flag of Sardinia in the labels to generate identification with the people from the island.