Recruiting: Customer Services Administrator
An opportunity has become available for a Customer Services Administrator to join our dynamic Customer Services team, where our core value of ‘our customers come first’ is championed.
Ellis Wines are an independent, family run, specialist wine merchant based near Twickenham, Middx. Representing award winning producers from around the world, we supply to a diverse customer base in the hospitality sector in London and across the country.
The role requires a capable, level headed team player with good customer service, administration and IT skills. We are seeking someone with a ‘can do’ attitude, who works well under pressure, has a keen eye for detail, as well as an interest in wine.
Location: Hanworth, Middlesex
Salary: £28,000 + bonus + pension
Reporting to the Customer Services manager, this full time role (Monday-Friday) will include:
- Being a primary contact for our customers.
- Taking and processing customer orders.
- Query resolution.
- Sales support to members of the sales team.
- Ad hoc projects.
You will need to be able to provide evidence and demonstrate:
- Previous experience of customer service and that your core value of customer service matches ours.
- Reliable and conscientious, with the ability to take ownership of issues.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self motivated and an ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent written and communication skills, along with strong skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- WSET Level 2 or above would be desirable, but a willingness to learn is a prerequisite.
In return we will offer:
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary company bonus.
- Company pension scheme.
- 20 days annual holiday.
- An opportunity for WEST training and development.
- Staff discount on wine purchases.
Please email your CV and covering letter outlining why you are right for this role by Friday 15th July 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org